We understand that when accessing our website or interacting with us online, the privacy and confidentiality of personal information is important to our customers. That’s why we are committed to safeguarding the personal and financial details you provide us.
If you would like more information, or would like to access the personal information we hold about you, you may do so by contacting us.
How we collect your information and what sort of information we collect
- We will only collect personal information relevant to our business relationship with you. There is some personal information, which is necessary for us to collect to be able to provide you with a specific product and service. If you do not provide this personal information we may not be able to provide you with the product or service you have requested.
How we use your information
- When we collect personal information from you, we will inform you of the purposes for which it is collected. Primarily, this will be to provide you with the product or service you have requested and the administration of that product or service.
Disclosing your personal information
- We may need to disclose your personal information to another person or organisation. However, we will only disclose your personal information where we are allowed to or obliged to do so by law or where we have your express or implied consent.
Quality of your information
- We maintain your personal information by taking reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information collected, used and disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Your personal information is secure
- We will take reasonable steps and up-to-date techniques and processes, which meet current industry standards, to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- In order to protect your personal information online, we use up-to-date and secure technology methods.
You have access to your information
- You can access most of the personal information we hold about you and request corrections.
What to do if you think we’ve made an error
- We Find Houses Pty Ltd are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act and the ten National Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information, which are set out in that Act. Our policies, processes and systems have been developed to ensure we comply with all our obligations under the Privacy Act.