1 Property, 2 Incomes, 3 Growth Drivers
Property ID: 18998285
Purchase Price $560K
Rent $480 + $200 = $680 per week
With tenants in place paying $680 per week, this rarely found, establish double income property provides a great return. On a huge 1934m2 block of land this property is in a quiet location surrounded primarily by owner occupiers.
With high population growth, large amounts of investment in infrastructure and limited supply of new housing in the surrounding area, this investment is in a great position to obtain capital gains for the new owner.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with slide away pantry & ample storage space, stainless steel appliances & two draw dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Large family room/office area/ potential 4th bedroom
- Separate laundry & courtyard
- Modern Floor coverings throughout
- Fans, air conditioning & fireplace
- Multiple outdoor areas; upstairs balcony on two sides with expansive views
- Gazebo with spa on the lower level.
- Plenty of parking space
- 2 car accommodation
- Tenant currently paying $480 p.w
- 1 Bedroom
- Combined kitchen, dining & living
- Electric cooking & pantry
- Bedroom with ensuite
- Private front deck with views
- Car space allotted
- Tenant currently paying $200 p.w
This city in South East Qld is set to see an average of another 10,000 new residents each year for the next 20 years.
This suburb is in high demand from both buyers (more than 75% owner occupiers living in the surrounding neighbourhood) and renters (currently vacancy rates are at 2%). Incomes earned by people living in this pocket are well above the suburb average.
Located half way between 2 major centres, with large parcels of industrial land, the region is attracting the attention of businesses looking to avoid traffic congestion in the city while taking advantage of easier access to the nearby major regional centres.
It has a strong, diverse and growing economy with the major employers being manufacturing & retail, business & community services, construction & agriculture.
Kindergarten, childcare centres, 2 high schools and 3 primary schools within 2km.
There are dozens of restaurants in the area and many franchised food outlets have invested here including - KFC, Red Rooster, Subway, McDoanlds, Pizza Hut.
1km away from the nearby CBD that is currently under-going regeneration.
There are number of coffee shops that surround the estate including Coffee Club, Merlo and Zarraffas.
Call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900 for further details.