26% Targeted Project Return Without Buying A Single Property!
Property ID: 19489865
This unique project takes advantage of a recent council re-zoning, passed in January 2017, that now allows for medium density development on certain parts of Sovereign Island. The Developer has acquired the last 3 amalgamated adjoining blocks for the development of 10 luxury 3 to 5 bedroom apartments complete with:
* a private communal lap pool
* private plunge pools to ground floor units
* Ten exclusive pontoons to hold each unit owner's watercraft vehicle
The Project site is 15-19 Royal Albert Crescent, Sovereign Island, Gold Coast, Queensland 4216.
Sovereign Island is located within the suburb of Paradise Point and is the most northern point of the Gold Coast. It is known for its location, being completely surrounded by water with direct access to Gold Coast waterways and protected from the Pacific Ocean by South Stradbroke Island. It houses some of Australia's most expensive and luxurious homes in a secure gated community.
The area has easy access to the M1 Motorway which connects the cities of the Gold Coast and Brisbane. All services are below-ground and there is a very high standard of maintenance to all council land and community parks within the estate. Sovereign Island is:
* 25 minutes drive (30km) to Surfers Paradise, centre of Australia's world famous Gold Coast
* 45 minutes drive (56km) to the Gold Coast International Airport
* 60 minutes drive (68km) to Brisbane's CBD
* 16 minutes drive (10km) from the world famous Sanctuary Cove Golf Course
* 20 minutes drive (14km ) from Warner Brothers Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild and Dreamworld Theme Parks
The project offers the opportunity to:
* Invest with as little as $25,000
* Targeted Project Return 26%
* Targeted Completion Timeframe 18 months
* SMSF Compliant
Subscriptions open now