Ideal For SMSF, Brand New House In One Of Australia's Fastest Growing Regions
Property ID: 18088355
Rent $380 (Estimated)
Gross Yield 4.82%
To Be Constructed
Not available to the open market this brand new 4 Bedroom House located in 1 of Australia's best growth locations, meets Self Managed Super Fund criteria of a single contract.
Large 214m2, 4 Bedroom House with Media Room, 2 Bathrooms and Double Lock Garage.
Master bedroom has Ensuite, Walk in robe and Air conditioning.
The 3 other bedrooms have Built in robes and Ceiling fans.
Designer Kitchen with Stone bench tops, Ceramic cook top and Stainless steel appliances.
Open plan living area with Air conditioning.
Security screens throughout.
Tiled Alfresco Area under the main roof.
Fully fenced and landscaped.
5 km to CBD.
2 km to a train station which provides direct access to the Brisbane CBD.
2 Schools (primary and secondary) within 2 km.
Major brands such as McDonalds, Hungry Jacks and Bunnings close by.
3 km to a Shopping village with Big W, Woolworths, Banks and various speciality stores.
Two (2) Woolworths and an Aldi within 3 km.
5 km to shopping centre with Aldi, Coles, Kmart, Target and Woolworths and over 150 specialty stores.
Quick access to motorway, 40 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Additional Shopping Centers;
* Bus stops;
* A further 6 Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospital, currently undergoing a $64 Million expansion;
* University Campus;
* TAFE Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
This region is projected to see strong growth for many years. Drivers of this growth include;
* Huge population growth in the region. Current population of Ipswich is approximately 196,000. The population is estimated to almost double over the next 15 years and to 484,000 over by 2036.
* Property in this region is in the upswing part of the cycle.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* Stage 1 of a $550 Million Resort and Spa has recently been completed. This project will bring 500 construction jobs and 300 operational jobs.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* $300 Million upgrade of the RAAF base due for completion in mid 2018.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $5.5 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
Call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900 to secure this property before it is gone.
All properties referred to are a part of the We Find Houses Direct range of properties so no buyer's agency fees apply: https://wefindhouses.com.au/invest/direct