Lazy Investor's Way To Riches
Property ID: 18250335
Ever heard the story of the gold prospector who kicks a rock that everyone else has walked past on their way to the creek looking for gold. It turns out, what was under their noses all the time was one of the biggest single gold nuggets ever found.
Yes, it's easy to overlook opportunities when you are so overwhelmed by choice.
So we've narrowed this one down for you.
Regardless if you are a First Home Owner, Investor or if you have a SMSF that needs a quality low priced property, this little gem ticks all the boxes.
The purchase price is only $328K
The projected rent is $350 per week
This is a brand new property with full depreciation benefits.
Nothing has been spared in the quality or the detail that has gone into building this Extra Large 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom townhouse.
Double lock up remote control garage
2.7m high ceilings,
Fully Ducted Air conditioning,
Built-in Alarm system,
Ducted Vacuum system,
Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms,
European appliances and Gas cooktop
Security gated complex
You will find there is nothing in the area that can compete with these standards, all for only $328K
Added to this quality design is also a thriving location, being only a 3 minute walk to the train station, which provides you with direct access to the Brisbane CBD. While within a 5 minute drive you will be at a major Shopping centre, several primary and secondary schools and childcare centres.
The Royal Australian Airforce's largest base is just minutes away is undergoing a
$1 Billion Dollar upgrade, and is a continual source of employment in the immediate area.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Additional Shopping Centres, including the largest in the city;
* More than a dozen Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Additional Public Schools;
* Additional Private Schools;
* Additional Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospitals;
* University Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
* Motorway and arterial roads.
Property in this South East Qld location is in the upswing part of the cycle, with the prediction of good capital growth over the next decade.
GROWTH DRIVERS FOR THE REGION ALSO INCLUDE:
* The population is estimated to double over the next 15 years.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved.
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $6 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
To secure this property or for further details, call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.
All properties referred to are a part of the We Find Houses Direct range of properties so no buyer's agency fees apply: https://wefindhouses.com.au/invest/direct