Seeking Long Term Capital Growth? Look At This.
Property ID: 16853765
Purchase Price $565K
Forecast Rent $590 per week
Estimated Yield 5.43%
Built Approximately 2004
For those investors looking for strong long term capital growth. This high quality, well constructed 4/2/2 house located in one of Queensland's and Australia's fastest growing regions, will be ideal.
This is a highly sought after area with enquiry rates into houses for sale at almost triple the state average and 72% of the population being Owner Occupiers. Surrounding suburbs have recently seen price growth and this suburb is starting to move.
Over the past 12 months;
Days on market are down 40%;
The number of sales have increased 10%
Average rents have increased by $20
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES NEARBY
Walking distance to Primary School, Childcare, Restaurants, Cafes and Bus stop.
Within 10 minutes, residents have access to;
More schools and childcare centres
Dozens of Restaurants and Cafes
Woolworths, Coles, IGA and Spar supermarkets
Chemists, Doctors, Private Hospital
* The population is currently increasing by about 8,500 per year. This brings a need for around 280 new houses per month.
* Sales volumes, rents and prices of housing in this city are starting to increase.
* Vacancy rates are low at just 1.5% (2 to 3 % is considered a balanced market).
* This property is located in a fully established area with little vacant land. It is situated away from where a vast majority of new land will be released but in an area where most demand is coming from Owner Occupiers.
* 4.5km away a City Centre Upgrade is taking place where Education Centres, Retail, Dining, Hotels, Convention Centre and Offices will be constructed. This will bring 10,000 jobs to the precinct.
* Expansion of a major shopping centre just 3.5km from the property has been approved. This will provide 6,900 construction jobs and 1,350 ongoing retail jobs.
* A Health Hub worth $5 Billion is under construction with an expected completion of 2021, employing 3,000 people.
* A $450 Million upgrade of the Airport has been proposed. If approved this would create 2,200 jobs.
* A $384 million upgrade of the Highway started in March, bringing almost 700 jobs.
For further information call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.